Our Desert Hunter impresses with its special design and its technical delicacy.
Rarely has a one-piece hunting recurve been more beautiful than our Desert Hunter! In the Desert Hunter, aesthetics and performance go hand in hand without compromise. The special middle section consisting of Merbau and Savannah Camo is surpassed by the technically stunning limbs. These consist of bamboo in the core, combined with a beautiful olive veneer. The limbs are also upgraded with a layer of Stabil Core.
The arch length of 60 inches can be pulled softly and comfortably even with extension lengths of over 30 inches. We can only achieve this comfortable and powerful characteristic through the proven limb design of our BEARPAW archery.
• Bow length: 60 inches
• Draw weight: 20 - 55 lbs in 5 lbs increments
• Middle section: Merbau and Savannah Camo
Limbs: Bamboo with olive
• Limb attachment: Stabil Core
• Tips: Mycarta
• Handle: Flat pistol grip
• String: Whisper String
• Stand height: 8 inches
• Quality: German Quality
• Guarantee: 30-year Bodnik Bows guarantee *
• Storage: The bow can be stored under tension
* Warranty conditions: For all BODNIK BOWS bows, BEARPAW grants a 30-year warranty on breaks, tears and delamination. Traces of wear, damage caused by grossly negligent or intentional behavior and twisted limbs after a useful life of 6 months are excluded from the guarantee. The guarantee is provided by exchanging or repairing the bow. The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected by this guarantee and apply independently of it.